“The Centre of Excellence will further position Ireland as a global leader in sustainable finance by developing the talent, knowledge and expertise needed by businesses. We’re seeing greater collaboration across both the public and private sector and internationally through organisations like the EU and UN. The centre is a key step in achieving Ireland’s climate goals.”
Paul Healy, CEO Skillnet Ireland
The Centre is the national lead on research, talent development and leadership activities aimed at supporting the implementation of financial mechanisms designed to facilitate the transition to a sustainable economy here at home and further afield. A key output of the national Sustainable Finance Roadmap, the Centre is supported by the Department of Finance, Skillnet Ireland, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and Climate-KIC as well as key partners across the public and private sectors.
Members include AIB, Bank of Ireland, Davy, Deloitte Ireland, Eirgrid, EY, First Derivative, Goodbody, IDA Ireland, Irish Life Investment Managers, KPMG, Mazars, Maples Group, New Ireland Assurance, Permanent TSB, PWC and TD Securities.
- Domestic Advisory Group membership: meets twice times a year and supports the Centre in the delivery of the sustainable finance roadmap.
- Working Group membership: permanent and technical (linked to specific outputs thus time bound in nature).
- Talent development: free access to Sustainable Finance Skillnet general programmes, and increased funding for other programmes. (Fair use policy applies)
- Recognition: branding on general Centre publication and website.
- Programme of events: access to events during the year including Climate Finance Week and our annual Centre members dinner.
- Access to Expertise: access to Centre representatives for partner events (subject to availability), thought-leadership, publicatio
ns, peer-to-peer networks and workshops, industry briefings and roundtables.
- Research: access to dedicated research and insights focused on Sustainable Finance.
- Community of Practice: opportunity to particpate in and host community of practice sessions. Learn more here: Communities of Practice Home – ISFCOE.
- Sponsorship: sponsorship opportunities, including Climate Finance Week Ireland, and quarterly publications.
- Thematic: access to thematic programmes, for instance the Irish TCFD programme.
Contact us to learn more about Membership Benefits: